Trusted Psychologists in Hudson and Essex CountiesTherapy can help you to get a better perspective about life and learn more about yourself and your relationships. Our therapies include psychodynamic therapy, existential therapy, play therapy, marriage and family therapy, grief/bereavement therapy and much more.
We have unique therapy approaches that include play therapy and solution-focused therapy. Solution-focused therapy is a goal-oriented healing method focused on the present and future rather than the past. We also welcome all individuals and families from all over NJ, NY and PA.
Our licensed psychologists work with you to help achieve your goals. We proudly serve East Orange, Jersey City, Bloomfield and surrounding areas. To learn more about our services, call us at (201) 285-2159.
- Behavioral Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Substance Abuse Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD)
- Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders
Our Therapy Approaches:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Existential Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Personal Growth and Meaning
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Resilience, Grit and Motivational Enhancement